WaArtisan Billing and Accounts
Anyone can create a WaArtisan account to serve their
community, and gain access to a world of new opportunities.
Each WaArtisan "Account" is unique and is determined by a mobile phone number that must correspond to a natural person. An Account permits access to the digital bundle of services entailing the WaArtisan Application. An Account must therefore be private to a person. A WaArtisan Account is the exclusive reference node, Walulel uses, to enable access to WaArtisan services (the "Services"), referred to below.
Although each Account represents a dedicated virtual namespace, which any user of WaArtisan can think of as their personal workspace.
An Account is the place that a WaArtisan user (the "Account Holder") must use to view and respond to mandatory or optional tenders, requiring fulfilment, aka "Jobs", as posted by a WaCommunicate Administrator, being the "Job Poster".
Account Subscriptions, Packages & Billing
The "Subscription" associated with an Account is how Account Holders pay for WaArtisan. An Account Holder will only need a subscription if signed up for one of WaArtisan's paid packages. An Account Holder can choose between a monthly or annual subscription. Subscriptions auto-renew, but An Account Holders can cancel at any time. Any cancellation will be enacted at the end of the subscription period applicable to the Package purchased
An Account Holder must select a "Package" as part of a subscription. The Package lets Walulel know how much to charge the Account Holder each billing period. WaArtisan currently has two paid packages: (1) Master Craftsman; and (2) Craftsman.
An Account Holder subscribed to a Package will be billed in accordance with the general process made clear at the time of subscription. The billing details, billing date, and billing conventions in respect of an Account Holder subscribed to a Package, can be found within the "Package" area of the WaArtisan application, where an Account Holder subscribed to a Package can also view and manage their subscription, billing details, and invoices.
It is worth noting that all invoices in respect of WaArtisan are ultimately £GBP. Invoices are currently payable in other currencies but will be settled in £GBP or the alternative currency equivalent at the rates determined by the payment provider.
Refunds and return policies are not required by law for software services such as those provided to Account Holders. All payment obligations are non-cancelable and all amounts paid are non-refundable.
With a WaArtisan Account, the Account Holder will be eligible for Jobs:
- Auctioned Jobs - Jobs that have been tendered for fulfillment by auction, provided the Account Holder's, Skills, match the "Competency Categories" specified by a Job Poster.
- Employer Assigned - Jobs that have been mandatorily tendered for fulfillment by a Job Poster, provided the Account Holder has acknowledged Job Poster as a "Manager", i.e. a person entitled to instruct them in a working capacity.
- Contract - Jobs that have been tendered for fulfillment pursuant to a pre-existing arrangement (i.e. a "Contract") between the Account Holder and the Job Poster.
In order to be eligible to fulfill Jobs an valid Account Holder must in addition to being the operator of an Account, have (confidentially) provided as required, within the WaArtisan application:
- A Home Location - The address at which the Account Holder is ordinarily resident.
- A Work Location - The centroid from which their preferred working radius will be determined by WaArtisan.
- Credentials - one or many documented pieces of evidence proving the Account Holder as capable in respect of a recognisable craft (i.e. a "Skill").
- One, two or three Skills, being self-identified talents of an Account Holder, in respect of a recognisable craft, as represented by options within a pre-populated list visible within the WaArtisan application.
With a WaArtisan Account, the Account Holder will be able to render their services in response to Jobs, as follows:
- Auctioned Jobs - Based on the information provided by the Job Poster consisting of, at least, a description, a location, Job Poster information and a time-estimate, at either a Job Poster's proposed price or an Account Holder's negotiated price.
- Employer Assigned -Based on the information provided by the Job Poster consisting of, at least, a description, a location, Job Poster information and a time-estimate.
- Employer Assigned - Based on the information provided by the Job Poster consisting of, at least, a description, a location, Job Poster information and a time-estimate, determined as either in-scope under the relevant Contract or out-of-scope under the relevant Contract.
Confirmation of a Job by an Account Holder, shall constitute the formation of a legally binding contract for services, solely between the Account Holder and the Job Poster. Walulel and its associates as providers of the digital services constituting WaArtisan, have no control over, and accept no liability in respect of: materials; products and/or services provided by the Account Holder.
The WaArtisan application shall provide all eligible Account Holders with the means to communicate, as follows:
- Job Negotiation - To determine the price at which an Auctioned Job can be undertaken or to determine whether a Contract Job is in-scope under the relevant Contract or out-of-scope under the relevant Contract.
- Job Related Correspondence - To query and inform a Job Poster when undertaking a live Job.
- Notifications - To prompt and inform an Account Holder in respect of user-preference-selected events.
- Reviews - To opine on the quality, reliability and Validity of a Job Poster in respect of Job
- Payment - To request that payment be rendered by a Job Poster in respect of a Job in accordance with an Account Holder's expressed preferences.
- Arbitration - To resolve disputes that may arise between a Job Poster and an Account Holder.
Recording & Analysis Services
Each Account Holder is permitted to avail themselves of WaArtisan's:
- Record Keeping features, which enable such an Account Holder to track the history of all Auctioned, Employer Assigned and Contract Jobs undertaken, and the specific Job related duration, geography, payments and Reviews.
- Analysis features, which enable such an Account Holder to view the geographic distribution of Auctioned, Employer Assigned and Contract Jobs undertaken.
- Profile Showcase features that enable an Account Holder to record static information to showcase their Skills to Job Posters.
© 2021 / Walulel